+ Home > News & Publications > News Releases
- 06.24.14 - NASA Launches Earth Science Challenges with OpenNEX Cloud Data
- NASA is launching two challenges to give the public an opportunity to create innovative ways to use data from the agency’s Earth science satellites. The challenges will use the Open NASA Earth Exchange (OpenNEX), a data, supercomputing, and knowledge platform.
- 02.06.14 – NASA's Scientific Visualization Studio Wins First Place in Video Contest
- The data visualization studio at NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center was awarded first place for a video incorporating model results in a visualization challenge sponsored by the journal Science and the National Science Foundation.
- 01.17.14 – NASA Searches for Climate Change Clues in the Gateway to the Stratosphere
- NASA's uncrewed Global Hawk research aircraft is in the western Pacific region on a mission to track changes in the upper atmosphere and help researchers understand how these changes affect Earth's climate. The NASA Center for Climate Simulation (NCCS) is hosting and distibuting data from GEOS-5 model forecasts and analyses.
Visit Past Years' News Releases