+ Home > News & Publications > Events
- 2013 AGU Fall Meeting
- San Francisco, CA • December 9–13, 2013
- The NASA booth (#325) at the American Geophysical Union (AGU) 46th annual Fall Meeting will feature representatives from several different programs and missions delivering dynamic hyperwall talks and other in-booth presentations.
- SC13 Conference
- Denver, CO • November 17–22, 2013
- Some of NASA’s best and brightest will showcase more than 30 of the agency’s exciting computational achievements.
- The NASA-University of Virginia Intensive Summer School in Computing for Environmental Sciences
- Summer School: Charlottesvile, VA • May 29-June 14, 2013
- Internships: Various NASA Centers • June 17-August 8, 2013
- Submission Deadline: March 15, 2013
- This Summer School is for graduate students and advanced undergraduates interested in working with computational applications for atmospheric, ocean, climate, and other environmental sciences. Students will acquire hands-on computing experience and basic training in software engineering and high-performance computing.
- 2012 AGU Fall Meeting
- San Francisco, CA • December 3–7, 2012
- The NASA booth (#225) at the 2012 American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting will feature a 10-foot hyperwall displaying the latest scientific simulations and observations.
- SC12 Conference
- Salt Lake City, UT • November 10–16, 2012
- NASA joins the international supercomputing community at SC12 to celebrate the latest science, engineering, and technology achievements enabled by its world-class high-end computing resources.
- 2011 AGU Fall Meeting
- San Francisco, CA • December 6–9, 2011
- The NASA booth (#1637) at the 2011 American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting will showcase a wide variety of science presentations and cutting-edge, interactive science, technology, and data demonstrations.
- SC11 Conference
- Seattle, WA • November 12–18, 2011
- NASA will highlight the vital role of supercomputing in the search for Earth-size planets, understanding the causes of space weather, improving aircraft performance, designing next-generation spacecraft, and much more at the 24th annual Supercomputing 2011 (SC11) conference.
- 2010 AGU Fall Meeting
- San Francisco, CA • December 14–17, 2010
- The NASA booth at the 2010 American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting will offer a wide variety of science presentations, interactive demonstrations, and tutorials for data tools and service.
- SC10 Conference
- New Orleans, LA • November 13–19, 2010
- NASA will showcase the latest achievements in climate simulation, space exploration, aeronautics engineering, science research, and supercomputing technology at the 23rd annual Supercomputing 2010 (SC10) meeting.
- 2009 AGU Fall Meeting
- San Francisco, CA • December 14–18, 2009
- NASA has begun the Climate in a Box (CIB) Project to make its climate and Earth science models more accessible to a broader community. CIB debuted in the NASA exhibit at the American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall 2009 Meeting.
- SC09 Conference
- Portland, OR • November 14–20, 2009
- Five NASA centers are joining forces to showcase "green" science, engineering, and technology achievements at SC09, the leading international conference on high-performance computing, networking, storage, and analysis.
- SC08 Conference
- Austin, TX • November 15–21, 2008
- NASA highlighted some of its most inspiring science and engineering achievements at the International Conference for High-Performance Computing, Networking, Storage, and Analysis (SC08), at the Austin Convention Center.
- NASA Science Mission Directorate (SMD) Computational Capabilities Workshop
- College Park, MD • July 29–30, 2008
- With this workshop, SMD initiated a process to determine the computational capabilities and infrastructure investments required to enable the goals defined in the 2007–2016 Science Plan.
*News Flash: The Final Report is available.*
NASA Events Calendar