+ Home > Request Computing Time > Announcements
- 06.27.19 - ARMD, HEOMD, NESC, and STMD Computing Time Requests Due Jul. 20
- The Aeronautics Research Mission Directorate (ARMD), the Human Exploration and Operations Mission Directorate (HEOMD), the Space Technology Mission Directorate (STMD), and the NASA Engineering and Safety Center (NESC) will select from computing time requests that are submitted to the eBooks online system by July 20 for 1-year allocation awards beginning October 1.
For new computing projects supported by the Science Mission Directorate (SMD), please see instructions on the eBooks website.
Any current projects set to expire on September 30 must have a request in eBooks to be considered for renewal.
Principal Investigators with work that is supported by NASA outside of the four Mission Directorates and NESC may renew their projects and apply for time under the MISC (miscellaneous) category. This category does not have a share of HEC resources, and so requests will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis with no guarantee of an award of computer time.
- 02.06.19 - SMD Time Requests Due Feb. 14
- February 14, 2019 is the deadline for new submissions or changes for NASA
Science Mission Directorate (SMD) for mid-year (starting April 1, 2019) FY19 High-End Computing (HEC) allocations (SMD-19) on NAS/HECC and NCCS computing systems.
Please take advantage of this opportunity to:
Note: For NASA research awards made subsequent to the SMD submission deadline, Principal Investigators may submit allocation requests at any time following the award.
- Submit new requests.
- Request modifications to existing multi-year allocations.
- Update changed funding details for continuing efforts.
For questions about SMD time requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Expired Announcements