+ Home > News & Publications > News Releases > 2012 Archive
- 11.05.12 - NASA Missions Featured at Supercomputing Conference
- Some of NASA’s most exciting achievements are being showcased at the 25th international Supercomputing Conference (SC12), scheduled Nov. 10-16, 2012 in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- 07.23.12 - New NASA Supercomputer Facility Set to Advance Earth Research
- NASA soon will open a new chapter of discovery using enhanced Landsat Earth-observing data in a state-of-the-art, high-performance computing and data access facility called NASA Earth Exchange (NEX).
- 06.19.12 – NASA's Pleiades Supercomputer Gets A Little More Oomph
- NASA's flagship Pleiades supercomputer just received a boost to help keep pace with the intensive number-crunching requirements of scientists and engineers working on some of the agency's most challenging missions.
- 02.27.12 - NASA Scales SGI Pleiades InfiniBand Cluster for Space Weather Simulations
- With over 60 miles of InfiniBand cabling in place at the NAS facility, a scientist was able to utilize 25,000 SGI® ICE™ Intel® Xeon® processor cores on the Pleiades supercomputer to better understand the physics of space weather.
Visit Past Years' News Releases